Monday, June 18, 2007

Lost

I am sad.

I think I used to be a better person.

Don’t remember when.
I only remember me then.

Lately I have dried up.
Of emotions. Of friendships.
Of some close relations.

I have failed everyone I think.
I have succeeded enough.

I have become cruel.
I can’t cry anymore. Even if I wish to.

I feel like I am walking towards the success with me facing my past.

I want to cry.

I don’t know if I have friends left.
I mean the old ones.

I want to grab all the happy moments.
I want to escape.
Why do I have to face it all?

I can maintain two faces.
One of Dr. Jekyll and other of Mr. Hyde.
I hate both my faces.

I only like my curly hair. Straight as arrow they are.
Unlike me.

I have become selfish.
I despise myself a lot of times.

My behaviour is turning obnoxious.

Losing it.

Time to fight.

1 comment:

Lucifer said...

finding oneself is one of my fav genre...really like d way u have penned ur thoughts...yet another step i wud say towards d true you