Wednesday, October 03, 2007

!?

As one steps into the second quarter of life, one word hits you quite regularly. And more it hits you, more you fear it. Commitment.

Last month I attended one of my closest friend’s marriage. He is only 24. Watching him there in that mandap all dressed up in bridegroom’s attire. (it’s a different story that south Indian males hardly wear anything for their marriage) But that was the “Eureka” time for me. Committment!

I mean I have already crossed the first quarter of life. I have no clue as to when is my turn for it. I am hoping it will be somewhere near 28. Age I consider nearest to ideal. What I fear is what Ragsi could commit at age of 24, will I be able to do it at 28?

Adjustment if the name of the game dude; someone told me. Ideally. Will I find someone? Hopefully!

No comments: