Friday, February 10, 2006

Him.......

I keep on meeting him a lot of times. Don’t remember when I met him for the first time though. But since then he has been my best friend. Probably the only one who knows all the secrets of my life. The secrets not even Nilesh or Yogi or Shantanu know……It came out so naturally. No efforts were needed for us to introduce each other. We knew who each other was the moment we met.

He is with me right now. He has so many questions in his head……generally…….i am being bombarded with the hows and whos and whats and whens and wheres and whys of it……and I have no answers for them. I am getting frustrated with the idea that I am not able to help the only person I know inside out for sure……..

Some of them are based on fear….some on happiness……some on relationships……and some of them are just like that…………its leading me to a state of commotion……I can’t break free……..I don’t even want to get free……..its the only thing I can do for him and I am doing that………coz I know its going to be me for him and he for me……

He says he hasn’t lost out on any major things in last few days……….its the fear of losing, not achieving the goal that is driving him mad……..we are talking…….. I am asking him not to be afraid and face the challenge head on…….but while telling him I myself am beginning to fear if I am giving him the right advice…….but then I remember the words of wisdom my mama has given me…….”Failure is not a crime…..but low aim is……..je kahi karat ashil te agadi man laun kar……lakshat thev Shri Krishnane Arjunala kay sangitale hote…….Karmanyeva………”

I gather the courage again…….I am telling him with more confidence……the result is showing slowly but surely…….he starts to understand it……..both of us are making more sense out of this foggy condition……..hopefully the road will get clearer……soon……sooner……

No comments: