Friday, May 19, 2006

I am missing you.......

I am very relaxed now and Ali Haider’s Purani Jeans is going on……

………..Mohalle ki wo chat aur mere yaar…..suddenly all those memories are awake and in a moment I have started missing home…….I have started missing my friends….Ragsi, Shaks, Dicky, Callboy (Koulboy…..pls don’t think anything else), Onshul, Ghattu, Chino, Mayz…….(Raghu, Vinod, Daksh, Sunil, Anshul, Ashish, Siddharth and Mayank in that order)…..and I am missing u Aadat…..and Saji, bada bhai Matthai, and roomie Jas and Shipra, Sheetal, Sandhya, ali, Mansi and of course Antu………table bajake wo gane gaana yaaron ke saath…….and all my classmates in XL……and need I say XL ??

pahuchna college hamesha late……wo kahna sir ka get out from the class…….i am so fortunate (?)……I never had to hear tht……..

Wo papa ka datna aur kahne mammi ka chodiye ji aap…………..I am missing my family…..i am missin u mom and I am missin u Dad…..and I am missin tht “datna” too which in reality I don’t remember when I got last time……..love u 2…….and 2 ashs, kaks, kaka, aaji, 2 maus, kaka and everyone back home…….

Ladkpan ka…..wo pahla pyar……wo likhna haatho pe A+R……..wo likhna letter unhe baar baar………..wo lena dosto se paise udhar……..dont even know how we always settle wo hisab………..

Tanna nana dat tat dat tat nat……….music is on………and song is getting over….

Aisa yaadon ka mausam chala…….kahan mere dost aur wo guitar……...for me one more year with all these animals (read my frds) and XL is still remainin…..and I thank u god for tht……..love u animals and love u XL……..

All u ppl have a special space in my heart ………and believe me sometimes its wise to say it out loud (at the risk of sounding “senti” and being tagged as “uncool” and)……as a friend told me today….in words of Mark Twain……”20 years from now and you will be more disappointed for things you did not do rather than for those things you did……..”…..so just makin sure that I can eliminate some of those “did not do” things, which I can………………

I am missing u home, you mean a lot to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear hrush, i didn't know u could be so senti. u missed all of us but u forgot a very new entrant in ur life!!!!
but u know i am feeling flattered that u missed me too.sometimes there is so much need to feel wanted and loved!!

Anonymous said...

We all mis u dear oooooooooooooooo
Just waiting when you will come. lots of mangos are also waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

hey da
v all miss u too big bro.....n ya as asavari tai has commented u have forgotten another new entrant in the family...my sweet hubby....how can u forget him toooooooo...u better not forget him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!neway luv u

~S~ said...

We miss you too! Hardly a month to go! Have a safe trip back :)